Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Suffering

salam and hi people!

now I know what :/ means.but now I'm confused what does :s mean? -.-" I'm bad with symbols.

the past two weeks were hectic. and crazy. and tiring. and and and... well, whining doesn't help much now. sigh.



******************************************************************************
16 Dec 2011

I dislike myself this week . but not too much.maybe just a little bit. It's like I'm in the self-destruction mode.Everything I did for the past few days really upsetting me. Like the EAW thingy.

I am not really interested in language that needs me to sit for an exam. but if learning the language is just for fun, for extra knowledge, I can still handle it.

but seriously not this one. EAW made me tired and deprived my sleep. I had to go through sleepless nights for a long period. Which is really not nice. Yesterday, I presented my report. Finally. and after going through so many hardships. even though the preparation done was just a so- so.

but still I had put a lot effort in it. I practiced for zillion times, trying to keep my presentation in time. Planning the attention grabber was the most exciting part that made me couldn't wait to present. But what happened during the presentation? I spoke like a train. or like a person who's trying to catch a train. or a bullet train. any kinds of train would do, depends on you.I had to skip few slides and info. plus the jumbled up grammars and sentence structures. and the most important thing, I had to  forget the attention grabber! ='(
All this happened because the report should be presented in 8 minutes only! 23 pages of report people!

It took me 22 minutes to finish my presentation during the rehearsal. But I managed to present just in 8 min and 39 sec yesterday. That 39 sec was due to some interruptions. I guess so. Isn't that amazing? :/ Even taking a breath scared me much. just in case i would exceed 8 min, which I did. Luckily, I didn't exceed more than 1 min or else my marks would be penalized.

It's not a presentation that I can be proud of. It annoys me when I think about it now.

Last night, we went hunting for food in Mega. Just trying the new pizza and eating other delicacies. We were so hungry at that time until everything served was finished in the blink of eyes. More and more empty plates were passed to the waiters. When it came to the main dishes, everyone was so excited.

But the service was so poor. and awful. The waitress just put a stack of plates with the cutlery in front of us. Which for me, it is rude. How come they charge so much for that terrible service? :/

We went for some groceries shopping at Giant.  The clumsy cashier plus my carelessness had cost me RM9. She scanned the milk thrice while I just bought two of them. I just realized about that when we were on our way back to UIA. I know I should check the receipt first but at that time we had to rush to search for a gift in Parksons that had already ready to be closed. Now, thinking of that cashier really made me pissed off!

Oh, What a day!

Today, I have another presentation. UNGS Presentation. The preparation is done so last minute. Luckily I have to present about 3 slides. but still I couldn't manage to present well. I mix all the info. I miss some important things. I forget about the hadith I have written in the cue cards. All info just happen to lost at that time.

All this happen because I'm worried about my EAW final draft. I am not able to pick it today. In the end of the day, madam ask me to pick it on Monday, which means I have to sacrifice my morning time and go to KOS just for that final draft. -.-"

******************************************************************************
17 Dec 2011

Another presentation for today as well as the end for all exhaustion. Our group is the last one to present. Alhamdulillah, we manage to finish the presentation and end our sufferings. The best part is I'm the first presenter so I am the first person who ends the nervousness. but the worst part is, I present 2 slides only instead of three. I forget about that. Thus my colleague needs to cover that part for me. What a terrible me.
Because of that, during Q&A session, I choose to be silent rather than trying to answer.

hrmmm.. our banner, as expected receives a not really good comment. Well, it's an art people. Arts can be anything, abstract. Arts is not straight, and fixed. Different people have different vision. Unluckily, your vision is not the same as mine.

Well, at least the panelists are interested with our idea. Maybe the programme proposed makes him reminiscing his childhood. thus, asking us to conduct traditional games that we never heard of.

Tawakal is the only thing I can do now. We plan, Allah does the rest.

Anyway...

1 comment:

Pika said...

selepas berbulan2 lamanya menyepi kini kembali;) eceh.

hey, i'm so jealous
u manage to write an entry fully in English just like u wrote in essay for SPM.huhu...n me..my English getting worse..wuaaaaaa!!!!!!!

btw glad to see u here back. VD's owner;D