Friday, October 8, 2010

RaMBLinG

salam.

ini entri ke 100!!wow!!(sila tepuk tangan untuk saye walaupon bunyi macam desperate.).so,saye nak dedicate special entri yang ke 100 ini for someone.u know who u are.

perhaps this is just a random rambling from me but it'll somehow become meaningful for someone out there.i hope so.

It can happen to..
Anyone of us, anyone you think of
Anyone can fall
Anyone can hurt someone they love
Hearts will break
’cause I made a stupid mistake
It can happen to..
Anyone of us, say you will forgive me
Anyone can fail
Say you will believe me
I can’t take my heart will break
’cause I made a stupid mistake
A stupid mistake

(gareth gates - anyone of us )

seriously this week i'm not happy like usual due to many reasons.

hujan lebat + panas terik = burn.

bukan muka,tapi hati.


to you whom i love so much,

due to some stupid mistakes,
u and i have to pretend that we're happy even though in our heart we feel sad
due to some stupid mistakes,
u and i have to pretend that we didn't see each other even though we always met
due to some stupid mistakes,
u and i have to use sms only to communicate even though we can talk face to face

and every time i see u, i feel sad.u don't laugh and smile like usual and it brings pain to me.


How can I be smiling when you're gone
Will I be strong enough to carry on

Say it isn't so
Tell me you're not leaving
Say you changed your mind now
That I am only dreaming
That this is not goodbye
This is starting over
If you wanna know
I don't wanna let go
So say it isn't so

(gareth gates - say it isn't so)




i hope this will be the starting,not the ending.
i hope this will bring the happiness for u and me, not the sadness.

please forgive me.

kadang- kadang Allah beri kita hujan..kita tanya di mana matahari Rupa-rupanya Allah nak bagi kita melihat pelangi..


finally,i've found my rainbow that makes my life more colorful..

the rainbow is YOU!!!


it'll be really nice if i can have this set of rainbow bears =)




p/s : mari kita sama2 kurangkan berat badan dengan berjalan ke KOM untuk 3 hari ini sebab kafe tutup.

No comments: